We're Here to help You Thrive
Who we are.
The Greater New Hyde Park Chamber is the fastest growing, proactive group of local businesses and business professionals in the NHP area. Our mission is to sustain and enhance the overall quality of life for those who live and work in NHP by maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business economy.
What we do.
The Chamber provides leadership, education and advocacy to stimulate economic growth in NHP. More specifically we:
- Coordinate efforts of commerce and industry
- Sponsor aggressive programs that promote the full development and employment of our human and economic resources
- Provide creative business leadership in solving community problems and initiating constructive community action
- Create a broad understanding and appreciation of the opportunities in our area and promote the advantages and assets of our community
- Support local charitable endeavors and scholarship programs
How we do it.
With innovation, continuity and creativity, we initiate fun, educational and engaging opportunities for residents and businesses to connect, grow and learn from one another, including:
- Monthly meetings & networking sessions
- Special events
- Professional development workshops
- Powerful online networking
- Distribution of a complete Chamber address book
- Signage programs
- Sponsorship certificates
Learn more about us by learning more about our leadership team.
Meet our officers:
|1st Vice President||Jeannette Frisina|
|2nd Vice President||Jerry Baldassaro|
|3rd Vice President||Reena Gulati|
|Executive Administrator||Dana (Pron. Donna) DeSimpliciis|