•Reach out to new prospects in the business and civic community
•Make sure new members feel welcome and get them involved
•Communicate Chamber benefits and opportunities to current membership
•Organize and publicize ongoing and new chamber events
•Publicize chamber activities to the community
•Organize, promote, and coordinate the chamber’s annual golf outing
•Update and edit chamber news, events, promotions, etc.
•Help to develop new features on our always evolving website
- Plan Events
- Book Venues
- Book Speaker for events
- Plan Menus
- Contact: Jerry Baldassaro and/or Mark Laytin
- Our goal is to provide for the emergency needs of the less fortunate.
- The Benevolence Committee shall perform acts of benevolence to persons in need. These needs may include Social, Physical and/or Monetary.
- All requests for assistance should be researched carefully to determine whether or not the Committee should respond to said requests.
- Contact: Richard DeMartino and/or Cheryl Fajardo